Children’s Aid & Family Services is a non-profit organization based in Bergen County, NJ. Previously, we worked with them to complete a video highlighting their services as an appeal to raise funding. They then came to us when they received a grant to update their website, asking if we could modernize it and help it work for them. The current site was added onto so many times, it was old, and it really didn’t do a good job of presenting who they were and the work they were doing for the community.
CAFS had several goals for its new website:
- To update the website and bring it into modern times.
- To clearly present all the different offerings that CAFS provides
- To increase online donations
- To connect volunteers with opportunities
We had numerous phone meetings and went back and forth working on cleaning up the site map, and how to present all the services in the clearest, easiest to understand manor. Then, we talked about what they updated, and how they went about that now, so we could make suggestions and recommendations of what we could do to save them time and make it easier.
We launched their newly improved website in time for their Fall campaign. The website has a new, clear navigation, and calls to action. We worked with various groups at the agency to ensure that adding new content to the website was easy to do. We were so excited to help this awesome non-profit get a modern, mobile friendly website that makes it easy for them to update, and we can’t wait to hear more about how it is working for them.
- Masonry image gallery thumbnail view
- Photoswipe for full image gallery viewing
- Custom post types for various content, including Newsletters, Photo Galleries, Press Releases, Annual reports and more
- Events pages via Event Organiser plugin
- Responsive web design built on Bootstrap3 framework
- Easy editing using Advanced Custom Fieldsplugin